The Executives is a group formed with the intention of bringing like-minded entrepreneurs who are talented in their respective fields to facilitate significant income. The group primarily has its roots in areas such as e-commerce, crypto currency, investing, and development and business. However, the group also discusses gaming and similarly unrelated topics off-site.
On the 1st of August, 2017, topdog77 purchased The Order from Krave. As of the 12th of August, 2017, the group is currently only open to recruitment for the Developer division, which comes with some perks non-existent to those who got recruited into other divisions.
Such perks include:
- Buy-in fee completely waived, as long as you help contribute
- Special developer rank in the group's Discord
- A cut of profits from projects worked on / help develop
- Potentially paid time to work on projects beyond the "contribution" requirement
Of course, the group has a set of defined requirements which an applicant must meet to be considered. The Executives explicitly forbids projects of a grey/black hat nature.
Other requirements include:
- The individual to be fluent in at least three distinct programming languages
- The individual contributes to monthly projects (which are defined by topdog77 and leaders)
- The individual has no open scam reports
While recruitment as a Developer is open, the group is rather exclusive: only 13 out of approximately 300 individuals in total got accepted at this time. The group does, however, have a Discord completely available to the public. The group intends to host a large user base on Discord by connecting various communities; communities which span across multiple forum boards.
While topdog77 has plans for the group, they will not be exhibited for quite some time due to workload.
|“||Currently I operate two company's, and they've been taking a lot of my time + full-time college as well, I have plans, but the HF community probably won't see them for a while.||”|