Difference between revisions of "The Brotherhood"
(Created page with "'''The Brotherhood''' is a usergroup of individuals who are bound by loyalty to exercise their skills, knowledge, and time, which will encourage the acts of assisting oneself...")
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Revision as of 23:09, 19 March 2015
The Brotherhood is a usergroup of individuals who are bound by loyalty to exercise their skills, knowledge, and time, which will encourage the acts of assisting oneself and others.
The group was initially invitation only, but opened recruitment due to such high interest from members in joining the group. The group was formerly known as the Marketers, until it was closed due to members' involvement in massive thread bumping. It was purchased by Cryptic™ and remained a blank group for approximately a month, until June 2013. In November of 2013, the group had plans to sell to another member and become something else, but they ended when the member xflat purchased Connected's leadership in the group.
Goal or Manifesto
The Brotherhood is an organization of individuals who are bound by loyalty to exercise their skills, knowledge, and time, which will encourage the acts of assisting oneself and others.
The group actively recruits in its range of areas, recruitment threads are area-specific and are most commonly listed by a sector leader.
- Show a strong commitment to the group by completing sector activities on time with great effort put into them.
- Applicants with more than 20% Warning Level will not be admitted.
- Applicants with open or unresolved scam reports will be automatically denied.
- Must be able to follow The Brotherhood Handbook.
- Must be member of Hack Forums for at least a month.
- Must not have a bad reputation within the Hack Forums community.
The Brotherhood currently has the following recruitments open. The group also sends invitations to members they deem worthy.