Rules and Etiquette
Hack Forum Rules
- Members are not allowed to harass or threaten other members.
- No short, low-quality posts like "bump", "lol", "roflmao", "thanks" and any repeated characters to defeat the minimum character count (25).
- Don't attempt to infect members with trojans, viruses, or backdoors.
- No direct links to infected downloads in posts or profiles.
- No posting of personal information that isn't yours. Privacy is to be respected here. This includes any passwords, logins or dumps.
- No adult images or links to adult websites.
- Multiple accounts will not be allowed unless you are either reporting your original account as hacked or your original account was closed for inactivity. Ban evading will result in the permanent closing of your old account and new accounts. No exceptions.
- Advertising of competing sites is not allowed. This refers to any website with a hacker forum that's similar to HF or has a relatively similar forum structure. Advertising includes signatures, PMs, profiles, and posts.
- No posting of fake programs.
- No threads or posts for donation begging. This includes loan requests or asking for investors.
- All blackhat hacking activity listed on that linked page is forbidden.
- Read the violations for profile policies and rules in that help doc.
- Any rules posted in the forums header should also be reviewed. Some forums have special policies that must be adhered to. Don't post in any forum without reading them first.
- Any marketplace type threads must be in the Marketplace category under Market tab with the exception of Marketplace Discussions forum and its subforums (not intended for marketplace style threads). A seven-day posting ban and a warning is the penalty for posting marketplace threads outside of the Market tab.
- No advertising or posting of Discord channels. You may share your Discord username only. If you display your Discord username on your profile or in a post you are required to authorize and verify it in our channel which will then display it on your Trust Scan (instructions).
- One active HF account allowed. Evading bans or creating multiple accounts will result in all accounts closed.
- Posting, private messaging, convo, requesting, profile edits, or any on-site sharing of an unverified Discord is disallowed.
Posting Etiquette of Hack Forums
- Post in the correct category. Read the forum descriptions if you are confused.
- Use good grammar. Basically, start sentences with a capital and end it with punctuation.
- Don't double post. That's when you post one after another instead of editing your existing first post.
- Don't cross post. That's when you repeat a post in multiple threads or categories. Also, it applies if you post a thread with same or similar content multiple times across forums or in a single forum.
- Create relevant subjects for threads. Shit like "OMG" for a subject is immature and asinine.
- When posting content from another site, credit the site; use quotes and link to original content (unless it is a competing forum, in which case you shouldn’t be posting the content).
- Be kind to others. How hard is it not to be an asshole?
- Act like you're older than 16 even if you aren't.