3p1c is Hack Forums' third upgrade group along with Ub3r and L33t. The idea originally started with the name "P0w3r", but later changed to "3p1c" because Omniscient thought it suited the other two better. It is a secondary group which means a user will not lose his/her L33t or Ub3r status when upgrading.
The benefits of upgrading to 3p1c are:
- Private Message box increased to 10000
- Search flood limit set to 5 seconds
- Max Post Length setting is 24,000 characters
- Post flood limit set to 1 second (*additionally requires Ub3r)
- Private Message flood limit set to 1 second (*additionally requires Ub3r)
- Can invoke a Self Ban
- Ignored members cannot view your profile
- 3p1c userbar image on profile
- Access to Trust Scan
- Access to Country Lock
3p1c was initially meant to support Hack Forum's official cryptocurrency, Omnicoin. As Omnicoin began to lose value, Omniscient decided to remove Omnicoin from 3p1c's list of accepted payment.
3p1c is still available and can be purchased as a secondary upgrade group, meaning a user's L33t/Ub3r group won't get replaced with 3p1c. It comes with some extra privileges such as increased message box size and access to the Trust Scan. If a user has ub3r and 3p1c at the same time, they can enjoy additional privileges such as 1-second post and PM flood limits. Users without the two upgrades would not get such other features. The upgrade currently costs $12 and can be purchased with a range of cryptocurrencies.