The upgrade was originally going to be called "P0w3r" but was later changed to "3p1c" because Omniscient thought it would better fit in with the other upgrades. It was a secondary group, meaning that a user would not lose their L33t or Ub3r status when upgrading. 3p1c was initially meant to support Hack Forums' official cryptocurrency, Omnicoin (OMC). As Omnicoin began to lose value, Omniscient decided to remove Omnicoin from 3p1c's list of accepted payments. Following a data loss, 3p1c was removed and discontinued on March 27, 2019, along with R00t. Members who had 3p1c were given the L33t user group. If they already had L33t, they were moved to the Ub3r user group.
- Private Message box increased to 10000
- Search flood limit set to 5 seconds
- Max Post Length setting is 24,000 characters
- Post flood limit set to 1 second (*additionally requires Ub3r)
- Private Message flood limit set to 1 second (*additionally requires Ub3r)
- Can invoke a Self Ban
- Ignored members cannot view your profile
- 3p1c userbar image on profile
- Access to Trust Scan
- Access to Country Lock
3p1c is no longer purchasable and was discontinued after a data loss.